Win a Grant for your Organization
Non-profit organizations in South Cobb are eligible to participate in the Community Spirit Points Challenge. Earn the most points and your group will receive a grant of $1,000. $750 will be awarded to the organization with the second-highest points total, and $500 to the group with the third-highest total. Review the Community Spirit Points Packet for the many ways to earn points. Your organization can also earn money directly with optional donations from vendor booth rentals and entrants in the Mableton 5K and the Car Show.
Here’s how to get your school or organization signed up!
- Apply online for the Community Spirit Program. (online applications only this year; no email or fax applications accepted) The application deadline is April 15th.
- Schedule representatives to attend one or more of the Mableton Day Community Meetings for the required orientation. Check the dates listed blow for the next scheduled Mableton Day Orientation Meeting.
- February 21st @ 6pm – Mexico Lindo
- March 14th @ 6pm – Lindley Middle School
- April 11th @ 6pm -Mableton Elementary School, 5220 Church St SW, Mableton, GA 30126
- April 25th @ 6pm – Riverside Intermediate, 285 South Gordon Road SW, Mableton, GA 30126
- May 2nd @ 6pm – Pebblebrook High School, 991 Old Alabama Road
- Promote Mableton Day to family, friends, and colleagues and earn Community Spirit Points in various ways listed in the Community Spirit Program Packet.
For more information, contact Mableton Day Administration at (678) 590-2803 or email at email@example.com